Open Sundays, Year-round From 10:00 am-2:00 pm
Join us every Sunday on Laurel Avenue (temporary Covid location – enter 6931 Laurel Ave) in the lovely historic, commercial district of Takoma Park. You’ll find the freshest local, seasonal produce, breads, pasture raised meats, artisan cheese, eggs, baked goods and more from farms located within 125 miles of Takoma Park, MD. See seasonal produce list HERE. Each week, the market is a lively meeting place for residents and visitors. Street performers often set up along the sidewalks and non-profits share info at the Community Corner creating an enjoyable backdrop to market activities.
Temporary Location: Parking Lot Behind the Shops on Laurel Avenue
Entrance: Next to Suntrust Bank, 6931 Laurel Ave
Exit: Via Eastern Avenue
Hours: 10:00am -2:00pm
Covid-19 Market Safety Rules:
- Mask required for entry
- Enter – Next to Suntrust Bank, 6931 Laurel Ave. Market will limit number of people in the market to ensure proper social distancing.
- Exit via Eastern Avenue
- Lines: Please stand 6′ apart in vendor lines.
- No more than 1-2 people per household. If possible, please leave children home.
- Only touch what you plan to purchase
- Shop and leave quickly (please do not use benches inside market)
- Practice social distancing by maintaining 6′ from others in line and in market
- No bikes or dogs (except service animals) allowed inside market
To reduce contact and speed up shopping, buy pre-bagged items OR pre-order online.
Preorder Options Below:
Audia’s Farm and Nursery
Jams, cider donuts and other handmade treats.
Order for Audia’s via email at Audia1011@comcast.net
Send order and your location for pick up and you’ll receive payment link.
Order for Keswick via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Twin Springs Fruit Farm
Market Boxes that change weekly and individual produce items for order. Check website for weekly updates.
Order cutoff: Order between Wednesday at 5:00 pm – Saturday 12:00 noon
Order for Twin Springs Fruit Farm here
Thanks to the Washington City Paper for selecting us as the 2019 Best Farmers Market in DC!