Open Sundays, Year-round From 10:00 am-2:00 pm.
Join us every Sunday on Laurel Avenue (temporary Covid location – enter 6931 Laurel Ave) in lovely historic, Takoma Park. You’ll find the freshest local, seasonal produce, breads, pasture raised meats, artisan cheese, eggs, baked goods and more from farms located within 125 miles of Takoma Park, MD. See seasonal produce list HERE. Each week, the market is a lively meeting place for residents and visitors. Street performers often set up along the sidewalks and non-profits share info at the Community Corner creating an enjoyable backdrop to market activities.
SNAP/EBT & WIC
Temporary Location: Parking Lot Behind the Shops on Laurel Avenue
Entrance: Next to Suntrust Bank, 6931 Laurel Ave
Exit: Via Eastern Avenue
Hours: 10:00am -2:00pm
Covid-19 Market Safety Rules:
- Mask required for entry
- Enter – Next to Suntrust Bank, 6931 Laurel Ave. Market will limit number of people in the market to ensure proper social distancing.
- Exit via Eastern Avenue
- Lines: Please stand 6′ apart in vendor lines.
- No more than 1-2 people per household. If possible, please leave children home.
- Only touch what you plan to purchase
- Shop and leave quickly (please do not use benches inside market)
- Practice social distancing by maintaining 6′ from others in line and in market
- Please do not eat in the market. For the safety of customers, we ask that you enjoy market snacks in the adjacent Streetery on Laurel Ave.
- No bikes or dogs (except service animals) allowed inside market
- No smoking
To reduce contact and speed up shopping, buy pre-bagged items OR pre-order online.
Preorder Options Below:
Audia’s Farm and Nursery
Jams, cider donuts and other handmade treats.
Order for Audia’s via email at Audia1011@comcast.net
Milk, butter, cheese.
Order cutoff: Thursday 12:00 noon
Order for Clear Spring Creamery here
Send order and your location for pick up and you’ll receive payment link. See here
Order for Keswick via email at email@example.com
Twin Springs Fruit Farm
Pick and choose to make up your own market box from a long list of fresh fruit and produce, including greens from the greenhouses, as well as our own jarred goods. Pre-order on our site and pre-pay with our secure credit card payment system, as well as choose the location at which you wish to pick it up.
Order cutoff: Order between Wednesday at 5:00 pm – Saturday 12:00 noon
Order for Twin Springs Fruit Farm here
Thanks to the Washington City Paper for selecting us as the 2019 Best Farmers Market in DC!